Buy a System That Allows You to Make That Vital Call
The concerns of a caregiver never ends. He or she naturally worries when there is any aged parent, friend, relative or neighbour living alone at home, especially if they have declining health and mobility. Though they may say they are just fine, you still have that worry at the back of your mind. Because you know they are not able to take care of themselves; they are more vulnerable to a fall, or have poor health which requires regular care and attention. While other options include putting then into a care home or employing a full time in-home nurse to look after them, the costs associated with this make it out of reach for most. Not to mention that in most cases you want to support the persons wishes to remain living at home – safer and for longer.
Get a panic button system that allows you to make that vital call for help
Thanks to the progress in in-home assistive technology in Australia, you can now have a complete peace of mind while away from your near and dear ones – safe in the knowledge that help is just the push of a button away. Personal emergency response system services and solutions allow elderly or infirm Australians to make that vital call if an emergency takes place. Advancements in technology mean that you can provide an inexpensive in-home emergency call system to allow you or your loved ones to call for help should they have a fall or feel unwell. The users of this system just need to push a panic button should they fall or become unwell. Some of the key features of a system that allows you to make a vital call in an emergency include:
1. The base alarm unit has a built-in speaker and microphone for hands-free communication.
2. It can record a 6 second message that plays as soon as one of your emergency call numbers answers.
3. Its panic button pendants are water-resistant, suitable for the bath or shower.
4. Some can be programmed to dial any numbers – including mobile phones.
5. You can choose between calls going to friends and family or a 24/7 monitoring centre.
6. They come with a range of remote alarm buttons for protection all around the home and garden.
7. Battery back-ups are built in should a power cut occur.
8. Full protection around the home and garden – up to 50m.
9. It is both A-Tick and C-Tick compliant.
10. It comes with a 12 month warranty.
11. It is touch sensitive.
Systems allowing you to make a vital call in an emergency are the amazing safety and security product that help you have a complete peace of mind no matter where you are.