A Panic Alarm to Provide Peace of Mind
Question: Why Buy a Personal Alarm System for Seniors?
Answer: For your complete peace of mind.
As you age, the risk of falls increases. We’ve all heard those terrible stories of a loved one who has unfortunately fallen and not been able to get up. Those long lonely hours should be avoided at all costs!
Having a SureSafe senior personal alarm, featuring emergency buttons for the elderly, is your best insurance against this, providing a vital piece to your harm reduction plan.
Buy your SureSafe panic alarm now (from only $479.00) and enjoy ongoing protection with NO monthly fees.
What is a Panic Alarm?
A Panic Alarm is a personal alarm device that allows you to send an alert for help with a simple push of an SOS button.
It provides a quick and easy way to get help during emergencies or times of distress. With a panic alarm, you can simply push the emergency button to send an alert for help to one of your emergency contacts. This allows you or your loved one to get assistance sooner and with less effort.
Although panic alarms can be used by anyone, they are most commonly used by the elderly. This device allows them to live more independently with confidence, giving them, their families, and their carers greater peace of mind.
At SureSafe, we offer high-quality panic and personal alarms for the elderly that are designed to keep the wearer safer and improve the quality of their daily life.
How Can SureSafe Help?
A panic alarm quickly alerts family and friends at the push of a button if you or a loved one falls ill. The SureSafe elderly personal alarms gives you complete peace of mind with a medical alarm system that supports safe and independent living.
Features of the SureSafe Panic Alarm:
- Simple and practical design – Our personal alarm system for seniors features a wireless pendant design with a big and accessible button – just press the button to call for help.
- Two-way communication – Talk or listen freely when the alarm is connected.
- No monthly fees…EVER! – Save more money by buying and paying for your panic alarm only once.
- Multiple emergency contacts – Store up to five emergency contacts (e.g. family, friends, carer) that your personal alarm can automatically call during emergencies.
- Water resistance – SureSafe personal alarms are water resistant, so you won’t need to worry about lights spills on your alarm
- Works on the 4GX network– Your alarm will work anywhere in Australia with Telstra 4GX coverage with a 3G backup as well.
Why Use a Panic Alarm?
- Independence – Live on your own safely without depending on family or carers. The SureSafe Personal Alarms for the elderly gives you complete peace of mind with a medical alarm system that supports safe and independent living. Live with more freedom and safety with a high-quality panic alarm.
- Confidence – Live independently with greater peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one can call for help easily in times of emergencies. Whether you get it for yourself or a loved one, a panic alarm will help you live life with more confidence and security.
- Assurance – Whether you’re at work or living far away, a personal alarm assures you, your family, or carers that you are safe. A panic alarm quickly alerts family and friends at the push of a button if you or a loved one falls ill. This assurance goes a long way to living more peacefully with less worry.
- Convenience – With a panic alarm, help will always be just the push of a button away. Our personal alarm system for seniors feature a simple emergency button that makes sending alerts incredibly easy. Call for help faster and get assistance sooner with one of our panic alarms set up for you or your loved one.
If you need more information about our personal alarm system for seniors, contact us today to find out more.
Why Buy from SureSafe?
At SureSafe, it’s not about us – it’s about you and your loved ones.
We are a community-minded organisation, and our corporate mission is to make independent living affordable for everyone.
We do this by providing:
- Quality – We offer the right personal alarms for the elderly at affordable prices without sacrificing quality. We strive to always provide the best panic buttons at the most affordable prices.
- Global buying power – Get better prices and a wider range of choices for personal alarms for the elderly. Our reputable and long-standing place in the industry allows us to source and provide panic alarms at affordable and competitive prices.
- User-friendly products – Our products are simple to install with no installation costs. Set it up and have it ready to go on the first day with no problems. And if you need extra assistance with your device, we’re always here ready to help.
- Expert advice – Talk to our personal alarm specialist to find the best personal alarm solution for you. We understand that everyone has different needs, and we are committed to helping you find the right solution.
Whether you’re getting a panic alarm for yourself or your loved one, we can help you make sure that whoever wears it can live a safer, more independent life.
Browse our range of SureSafe panic alarms in the shop today.
Need More Information?
If you have any question or enquiries about getting a panic alarm or personal alarm system for seniors, don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance. Fill out our contact form to send your message to our team, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re more than happy to provide all the information you need to help you find the perfect personal alarm device for yourself or your loved one.
Question: How Does your Panic Alarm Work?
- Push the button to activate an alert.
If you feel unwell, have fallen, or simply need assistance, simply push the button in the middle of your SureSafe panic alarm to activate an alert. The button is big and accessible, making it easy to activate and call for help whenever you need it.
- Send alert to your nominated contacts.
Once you’ve activated your panic alarm, it will automatically send an alert and attempt to call one of your nominated emergency contacts. The SureSafe panic alarm can store up to three emergency contacts and will attempt to call each contact one-by-one until the call is answered.
- Communicate with your contact.
The SureSafe panic alarm offers two-way communication, so you can talk with your emergency contact freely via the alarm itself. This allows you to easily provide updates to your emergency contacts or receive instruction until further assistance arrives.
Having a SureSafe personal alarm system for seniors is your best insurance against this, providing a vital piece to your harm reduction plan.
Buy your SureSafe Emergency Pendants for Seniors now (from only $219.00) and enjoy ongoing protection with NO monthly fees.
Pendant Alarms for the Elderly
Although the SureSafe panic alarm is ideal for the elderly, it can be used by anyone who could benefit from its instant alerts and fast communication system, including a wireless panic button for elderly users, In many situations, a personal alarm can send alerts for help faster than a mobile phone or regular landline.
- People with disabilities or mobility issues – Those with disabilities or mobility issues can use the SureSafe panic alarm to request medical assistance quickly if they’re alone or living independently.
- People with serious medical conditions – People who require regular monitoring or medical assistance at home can use the SureSafe panic alarm to alert emergency contacts or medical services quickly whenever they need help.
- People prone to falling or fainting – If you’re prone to falling or fainting spells, the SureSafe panic alarm can help you send an alert for assistance sooner, especially if you’re away from your mobile phone. If you need even more protection, we also provide SureSafe personal alarms with automatic fall detection that will send alerts instantly once it detects a fall.
- Lone or at-risk workers – People who are working alone or work in isolated areas can use the SureSafe panic alarm to send alerts for assistance quickly. This is especially useful for those who work in high-risk occupations and locations.
With its simple yet effective alert system, the SureSafe panic alarm offers valuable support for anyone living or working independently.