Personal Safety Alarms and Medical Alarm Systems
At SureSafe, we empower people from all walks of life to live more independently by providing personal alarms and medical alarm systems for emergency alerts and responses. Whether you need a personal alarm system for yourself or a loved one, SureSafe can provide the right solution to give you greater security and peace of mind.
Our personal alarm devices are designed to integrate seamlessly with your lifestyle, keeping you safe without disrupting your daily routine. Each personal safety alarm is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, making them easy to adapt and use in your everyday life.
We offer a wide range of personal alarms and personal emergency alarm systems, ranging from mobile alert devices to more advanced monitoring systems for complete home coverage.
Live you’re your life the way you want with SureSafe personal safety alarms. Shop online today to get started.
Personal Alarm Systems for the Elderly
Our personal alarm systems are designed to be as unobtrusive as possible, providing greater safety and security without interfering with your daily life.
SureSafe is the trusted personal alarm supplier for several aged care properties across Australia. Our products are also used regularly in government initiatives like drug & alcohol outreach programs and pathology departments in hospitals.
Our devices provide quick alerts, comprehensive security and easy access to emergency services so that you or your loved one can receive treatment as soon as possible whenever required.
We offer free shipping Australia-wide and a 12-month warranty for all our products, giving you even more peace of mind for protecting yourself or your loved ones.
National Disability Insurance Scheme
SureSafe is proudly included in the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme), which ensures better and more comprehensive services and support for people with disabilities.
Our devices and medical alarm systems are categorised in the NDIS’s Assistive Technology or Consumables funding, and we can even use our access to the NDIS portal to simplify and speed up your ordering process. With this access, you can get the personal alarm and emergency response products you need sooner and more easily.
A Personal Alarm for Different People and Different Needs
At SureSafe, we offer personal alarm devices suitable for different people with different needs.
- The elderly
- People with a disability
- People with mobility issues
- People prone to fainting or falling
- People with special medical conditions
- Lone workers
- People working in high-risk occupations
No matter what you need a personal alarm for, you can get the right personal alarm system here at SureSafe.
Purchase Personal Alarms from SureSafe
All personal safety alarm products shown on our website can be purchased online and dispatched Australia wide. For more information on our products or if you’d like assistance placing an order, call us on 1300 739 991, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page to fill in our contact form.
Why pay for postage? Enjoy free shipping on all Australian orders!
Express Courier Delivery
Our alarms are sent via StarTrack Express Couriers
12 MONTH WARRANTY
12 month warranty on all purchases, some products have lifetime warranty!
Featured Product Video
SureSafeGO – The ‘Anywhere’ Alarm for the Elderly
SureSafeGO is the newest and best personal safety alarm available in Australia, offering the broadest range of features:
- Fully Mobile Alarm – protection at home and away from it
Family & Friends Alarm – calls and texts up to 5 telephone numbers
- GPS Positioning – Google Maps location sent to nominated contacts
Talking Pendant: full two-way communication is available through the pendant
- Automatic Fall Detection – alarm activates automatically when it senses a fall
Click on the video to see why SureSafeGO are the best personal alarms for the elderly available!
About SureSafe – Australia’s Trusted Personal Alarm Device Supplier
SureSafe is the exclusive supplier of SureSafe Personal Alarms and Emergency Response Systems in Australia and the United Kingdom. Our goal is to empower everyone to live safer and more independent lives by providing high-quality personal alarm systems, medical alarm systems, duress alarms and panic alarms.
We are known for our exceptional customer service, treating all customers with the utmost care and respect. We always consider your needs and circumstances when providing a personal alarm device, helping you find the right personal alarm system to improve your daily life.
At SureSafe, we believe that everyone can live with greater security and dignity, no matter your age, disability, medical condition or circumstance. This is why we are committed to providing personal alarm devices that affordable, accessible and functional.
Enjoy Extra Peace of Mind for You and Your Loved Ones
For many people, the extra security and peace of mind that a quality personal alarm provides is priceless. Knowing that your loved one is safe with easy access to emergency services is truly invaluable. Whether you’re living far away from your loved one or just nearby, you can make sure that they are safe and sound even if they’re on their own.
With a SureSafe personal alarm, you can:
- Maintain contact with your loved one 24/7
- Empower your loved one’s independent living
- Ensure help can be on the way quickly if they need it
Spend less time worrying about your loved one and more on enjoying life together – even if you’re not there with them. With a SureSafe personal alarm, it’s possible.
Why Use a Personal Alarm for the Elderly?
- Independence – Live on your own safely without depending on family or carers. The SureSafe Personal Alarms for the elderly gives you complete peace of mind with a medical alarm system that supports safe and independent living. Live with more freedom and safety with a high-quality panic alarm.
- Confidence – Live independently with greater peace of mind knowing that you or your loved one can call for help easily in times of emergencies. Whether you get it for yourself or a loved one, a panic alarm will help you live life with more confidence and security.
- Assurance – Whether you’re at work or living far away, a personal alarm assures you, your family, or carers that you are safe. A panic alarm quickly alerts family and friends at the push of a button if you or a loved one falls ill. This assurance goes a long way to living more peacefully with less worry.
- Convenience – With a panic alarm, help will always be just the push of a button away. Our personal alarm system for seniors feature a simple emergency button that makes sending alerts incredibly easy. Call for help faster and get assistance sooner with one of our panic alarms set up for you or your loved one.
If you need more information about our personal alarm system for seniors, contact us today to find out more.