The NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) is a national support program that provides targeted support and better coordination and access to services for people with disability. This national approach means regardless of what kind of disability you have or where you live, you will have equal access to support and services that will help you reach your individual goals.
At Sure Safe, our goal is to provide high-quality, 4GX personal alarms to everyone, regardless of their health condition or disability, and the NDIS helps us do this. Our products fall under the NDIS’s Assistive Technology or Consumables funding, allowing you to get additional support no matter what disability you have.
If your goals involve INDEPENDENCE, SAFETY OR SOCIAL INCLUSION, then our alarms will help you achieve those goals. And with the NDIS, getting reliable personal alarm devices is now easier than ever.
Call our friendly staff on 1300 739 991 to find out how we can help regarding personal alarms for the disabled, including an NDIS Watch or SOS Watch; if you are a support coordinator or support provider, please send us an email or give us a call. Please ask about our NDIS smart watch;we can provide more information on how our NDIS alarm can help your participants reach their individual goals.
Eligibility for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
The NDIS provides appropriate support to people with disabilities who meet their access requirements. Eligible people are called participants in the programme. Eligibility requirements include the following factors:
- Place of residence – Keep in mind that some regions in Australia have not had the NDIS introduced yet. Make sure you live in a location where the NDIS is rolled out.
- Age – You must be less than 65 years old to be eligible.
- Residency status – You must be an Australian citizen or hold a Permanent Visa or Protected Special Category Visa (with specific conditions)
- Type of disability – Your disability, condition, or impairment is likely permanent or substantially affects your ability to participate in daily, social, and economic activities.
- Early intervention requirements (if applicable) – You have a disability, impairment, or condition that is likely permanent, or you are a child less than 6 years old with developmental delay.
For more details and information on the eligibility requirements for the NDIS, please check https://www.ndis.gov.au/about-us/operational-guidelines/access-ndis-table-contents/access-ndis-access-criteria.
Get Your SureSafe Device Sooner with the NDIS
Aside from making your SureSafe personal alarm device more affordable, the NDIS can also make the whole process of purchasing our products quicker.
In most cases, we can use our NDIS portal to streamline your ordering process, getting the support in place as soon as possible. This makes it easier and quicker to get the personal alarm device or system you need to improve your personal security.
Need Help Using the NDIS for Your Personal Alarm Device?
If you have any questions about using the NDIS to support your SureSafe personal alarm device or system, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to provide the information and assistance you need.
Why pay for postage? Enjoy free shipping on all Australian orders!
SAME DAY DISPATCH
On all orders placed before 1.30PM Monday to Friday
12 MONTH WARRANTY
12 month warranty on all purchases, some products have lifetime warranty!