How 24/7 Connect works
When a medical alarm is activated, the response operator accesses the SureSafe call-handling platform to understand who the caller is, where they live, any major medical conditions they have, who should be contacted in an emergency and what device has activated the medical alarm.
In an emergency the SureSafe response operator will speak with the client and discuss their condition and what action needs to be taken; such as a family member or friend contacted, after-hours doctor organised or emergency service to be called. The operator will stay on the line with the client until help arrives.
Using European designed and manufactured products, and boasting access to one of the largest alarm monitoring services in the country, SureSafe offer the best possible personal alarm service while maintaining an affordable price. SureSafe’s goal is to ‘make independent living affordable for all’.
SureSafe 24/7 Connect offers:
– Confidence that every emergency call will be answered – all day, every day
– 24 hour safety for you or your loved one
– 24 hour peace of mind that help is just the touch of a button away
– Highly trained staff who can act objectively and calmly in an emergency
– Staff who care about getting you the right help, fast.
– Immediate contact with the emergency services if required
– Or a quick call to the wearers designated contacts if all you need is a friendly face
– ‘You’re Never Alone With SureSafe’
– Landline based alarm system that works alongside your telephone
– Flexible & discreet alarm button wearing options (either pendant, wristband or belt-clip)
– 100m pendant range for coverage in the home and garden
– Waterproof pendant designed for use in the bath or shower
– Two-way communication through the base station when an emergency call is connected
– Easy to set-up with our self-install option
– Access to help at any hour of the day, every day of the week
After-hours GP home visit service*
Our trained care consultants will always ensure the most appropriate response is organised for your clients. In partnership with the National Home Doctor Service, we are able to coordinate a bulk-billed home doctor visit to non-urgent medical cases. Available after-hours, weekends and public holidays, this gold-standard service delivers peace of mind and convenience. Where clinically appropriate, attending doctors may supply uegent and episodic medications on-the-spot, meaning an additional trip to the pharmacy is not required for your clients.
Installation & Demonstration:
Although the SureSafe 24/7 Connect alarm is easy to self-install, we also offer an installation service across the majority of the Australia A SureSafe approved installer will come to your home, set it up for you and then show you how everything works. Have additional peace of mind that an expert has shown you how everything works.