Don’t like the idea of a necklace pendant? Grab a SureSafe Alarm with 2 x wristwatch alarm buttons instead.
Neck pendants can on some people cause irritation. The wrist pendants are extremely comfortable, lightweight and reliable. Once you active the wrist pendant a wireless message is sent back to the SureSafe medical alarm. The alarm when then commence dialling the 3 emergency contacts you have saved in the main alarm unit.
Non-monitored Personal Alarms. Only $219 with no ongoing fees.
- Quickly connects to 3 pre-saved numbers
- Comes with two emergency wrist pendants .
- Two-way communication
- No ongoing monthly or annual fees ever
- Simply connect to the home telephone line
- Battery back up is 18hrs
The SureSafe Personal alarm could not be more simple to use.
What is included?
• 1 x SureSafe Alarm
• 2 x Water Resistant Wristwatch Alarm Button
• 1 x Telephone Wire & Power Plug
• 1 x User Manual
…. plus Peace of Mind.
- The alarm requires a working landline
connection. If the power goes out with
the NBN, then the connection can be lost.
If the connection is lost then the alarm is
unable to dial out.